Keith Ringelspaugh has practiced law exclusively in the Tampa Bay Area since 1974. Since 2015, attorney Jessica R. Hathaway has been handling all Landlord / Tenant matters for the firm. The firm represents many communities and individual landlord and property owners. In handling landlord-tenant matters, Ringelspaugh & Hathaway, Attorneys offers:
- prompt telephone advice to clients
- rapid processing of eviction actions
- continuous communication with clients
- reasonable attorney fees.
Landlord Eviction Services
- Residential Evictions under the Florida Landlord Tenant Act, Chapter 83, Part II
- Commercial Evictions under the Florida Landlord Tenant Act, Chapter 83, Part I
- Unlawful Detainer Actions and Forcible Entry of real estate under Chapter 82
- Providing All Florida Landlord Forms and Notices
Ringelspaugh & Hathaway, Attorneys handle Pinellas County evictions, landlord tenant law, residential evictions and commercial & residental landlord legals matters throughout Pinellas County, FL and St. Petersburg, Clearwater area. Areas we service include Largo, Seminole, St Petersburg, Dunedin, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Countryside, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, St Pete Beach, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Beach, Reddington Beach, Treasure Island, Sand Key, Gulfport, Kenneth City.
St Petersburg Real Estate Attorneys – St Petersburg Landlord Lawyers – Evictions St Petersburg – Pinellas County Real Estate Lawyers – Evictions Pinellas County – Landlord Law – Landlord Attorneys Pinellas County – Eviction Lawyer Pinellas County – Residental Evictions Pinellas County