Meet Keith Ringelspaugh, Esq.
He is recognized by his colleagues and The Florida Bar as an expert in Florida Real Estate Law. He has the experience and qualifications you want on your side.
Keith Ringelspaugh, Esq.
Keith’s Experience & Qualifications
- Over 40 years experience practicing law
- Admitted to The Florida Bar May 10, 1974
- In law practice in Pinellas County, Florida continuously since admission to practice
- Earned Board Certification in Real Esate Law in 1994 and has been re-certified as such through present by The Florida Bar Association
- 80% of law practice deals with Real Estate Law
- Most frequent law matters handled are Real Estate Foreclosures Litigation, Landlord/Tenant Evictions, Transactional Real Estate Closings and Estates and Probate
- Mr. Ringelspaugh grew up in Pinellas County
- AA Degree – St Petersburg Jr. College – 1966
- BA Degree – University of South Florida – 1968
- JD Degree – Stetson University College of Law – 1974
Keith Ringelspaugh PA has been representing Landlords and Lenders in matters of Landlord/Tenant Eviction Law and Mortgage Foreclosure Law for over 35 years.!Real Estate Law
Keith Ringelspaugh is one of only a few Florida attorneys who has earned a Board Certification in Real Estate Law.Board Certification in Real Estate Law
Keith Ringelspaugh handles real estate, probate, estate and trust law making it convenient and economical to have one attorney who can perform all those functions!Areas of Law