Keith Ringelspaugh has practiced law exclusively in the Tampa Bay Area since 1974. He represents many communities and individual landlord and property owners. In handling landlord-tenant matters, Keith A Ringelspaugh, PA offers:
- prompt telephone advice to clients
- rapid processing of eviction actions
- private investigators utilized for service of process upon tenant
- continuous communication with clients
- reasonable attorney fees.
Landlord Tenant Eviction Services
- Residential Tenant Evictions under the Florida Landlord Tenant Act, Chapter 83, Part II
- Commercial Tenant Evictions under the Florida Landlord Tenant Act, Chapter 83, Part I
- Unlawful Detainer Actions and Forcible Entry of real estate under Chapter 82
- Providing All Florida Landlord Tenant Forms and Notices
Keith Ringelspaugh’s St Petersburg law firms landlord tenant lawyers handle Pinellas County tenant evictions, landlord tenant law, residential evictions and commercial & residental landlord tenant legals matters throughout Pinellas County, FL and the entire Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater area. Areas we service include Largo, Seminole, St Petersburg, Dunedin, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Countryside, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, St Pete Beach, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Beach, Reddington Beach, Treasure Island, Sand Key, Gulfport, Kenneth City, Pinellas County, Tampa, South Tampa, Brandon, Lutz, New Tampa, Hyde Park, Town and Country, Riverview, West Chase, Hillsborough County, Bradenton, Ellenton, Palmetto, Ruskin, Manatee County.
St Petersburg Real Estate Attorneys – St Petersburg Landlord Tenant Lawyers – Tenant Evictions St Petersburg – Pinellas County Real Estate Lawyers – Tenant Evictions Pinellas County – Landlord Tenant Law – Landlord Attorneys Pinellas County – Eviction Lawyer Pinellas County – Residental Evictions Pinellas County